1. Higher economic/financial education;
2. Knowledge of the English language — Advanced;
3. Advanced user of Power Point, Excel;
4. Work experience in financial, audit and investment companies;
5. Work experience in conducting negotiations and managing the negotiation process (incl. several project threads with the involved parties: investors, counterparties, advisors etc);
6. Ability to business trips;
7. Analytical mindset.
Your duties will be:
1. Project management of M&A opportunities of RES projects under different development stages: engaging potential partners and investors, negotiation, process support, analysis, Due Diligence (predominantly on sell side but buy side as well).
2. Negotiations, process support and analysis on commercial sales of electricity in the European markets (long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), direct off-takers (long-term PPA), government authorities within the relevant support schemes (Contract for difference, Feed in premium etc);
3. Conducting continuous analytical studies of the energy market, analysis of trends in the development and operation of this industry on the Ukrainian and European markets, valuation fundamentals, incl. country-entry studies and regular monitoring of legislation.
4. Preparation of all necessary reports and documents for consideration by management;
5. Participation in various RES industry related international conferences (PPA, Solar, Wind, Hydrogen);
6. Contributing to the development of the Greenville Groups’ financing and business development strategy.
1. Interesting and dynamic work;
2. Getting an opportunity to develop and improve already acquired knowledge;
3. Working officially and for a good salary;
4. Becoming part of our corporate culture;
5. Taking part in corporate celebrations;
6. Working in a cool team of professionals!
+38 (032) 23-23-806